Not in Hong Kong?
Choose another country to see content specific to your region.

We show films and programmes that we’ve purchased on DVD or accessed through our pay TV or online streaming service subscription. Do we still need a licence to view or show it in public?

Yes. The location requires a licence regardless of who owns the content. While you may have rented, borrowed, or purchased an audiovisual program, you are only granted the right to view it for personal, private use, not to perform it in public.

Contact us now to ask questions, find out how much a licence will cost or to get licensed today.