Not in Hong Kong?
Choose another country to see content specific to your region.

We show films on our closed-circuit system. Do we need a licence?

Yes. Exhibition of audiovisual works via closed-circuit transmissions are considered public performances. Any non-advertiser supported channels or services also require a license.

Contact us now to ask questions, find out how much a licence will cost or to get licensed today.