Not in Hong Kong?
Choose another country to see content specific to your region.

We’re a non-profit organization. Do we still need a licence?

Yes. Under Hong Kong’s Copyright Ordinance, a public performance licence is generally required for both non-profit and for-profit organisations, except for certain limited and narrowly prescribed conditions.

Contact us now to ask questions, find out how much a licence will cost or to get licensed today.